Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mmm... Shoes!

I just found out about this website that lets you design your own shoes! http://www.shoesofprey.com/

Ive just been spending hours playing with making my own shoes! I'm dying to get a pair of lovely shoes that I designed!

I do love shoes but I find myself always wearing the same pair to work, I prefer to wear flats day to day but sometimes its nice to wear a little heel! Being tall I don't really need to wear heels, I do love sandals though! 

I can't believe Christmas is only a little over a week away! Crazyness! Oh well Shoes of Prey have gift certificates! Which would be an awesome present for a shoe lover!

My soaps and lip balms would also be an awesome present for somebody... who likes to be clean using luxury handmade soaps and likes unchapped lips!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment